Belgian Chocolate Cookie-Mix
Looking after your health by maintaining a good diet is a sure-fire way of reducing illness, increasing energy and harbouring a happy, positive mood. After all, you are what you eat, right?
But when highly processed, over refined, sugar laden foods are so easily accessible and convenient, and there just aren’t enough hours in the day between work, family and watching Netflix, it becomes near impossible to regularly ingest the foods containing the nutrition our bodies require to perform optimally.
Fear not for a solution has arisen, with the intention of satisfying a fiendish desire for chocolate and all things sugary, without the nutritiously deficient, allergy prone ingredients so widely incorporated in 99% of products in your local supermarket. DRUM ROLL please……...……
Ta-daaaaaaaa! Cookie-Mix is here, our saviour against the onslaught of profiteering food manufacturers who care more about their wealth than our health.
Introducing the most nutrient dense, easy to make Cookie-Mix the world has EVER seen. Made only with natural ingredients, sweetened with Dates, Coconut Blossom Nectar and a generous dose of the highest quality Organic Fairly-Traded Belgian Dark Chocolate available on Earth!
If you are currently
- Looking for a nutritious snack to enjoy any time of the day
- Lacking key nutrients in your diet
- Need a healthier treat alternative for your children and family to enjoy
- Over spending on protein / healthier snack bars
Answer yes to the above? Cookie-Mix is for you and will deliver
- Natural, plant-based nutrition with every mouthful
- High levels of Iron, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Copper, Zinc and Omega 3
- Significant levels of Protein, Selenium, Chloride and B Vitamins.
- Simplicity and convenience. Easy to make with just the addition of 60ml of water required – ready in less than 30 minutes
- Cost savings – 422g for only £4.99 (plus delivery) and even cheaper if you bulk buy. That’s the equivalent of 12 bars each weighing 35g!
Want to discover more about how you and your family can benefit from Cookie-Mix? Read a comprehensive review by nutritionist Tamara Bennett here.
Sunflower Seeds, Dates, Dark Chocolate*, OATS, CASHEW NUTS, Flax Seed, ALMONDS, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Chips, Raw Cacao. *Belgian Dark Chocolate: Cocoa mass (72%), sugar, cocoa butter, vanilla powder.
Cookie-Mix is VEGAN, and free from wheat and soy. See for your self how easy it is to make by watching the video.